As you may recall, changes to the funding policies of the Alberta Historical Resources Foundation’s Heritage Preservation Partnership Program will be adopted beginning the next application deadline, February 1, 2012. These changes, along with updated and improved application forms for all grant categories, are now available. Click here.
- grant ceiling of $100,000 for Provincial Historic Resources per application for conservation;
- limiting applications to one application for conservation and one application for architectural/engineering studies/reports/plans per historic resource per calendar year;
- stronger policies on retroactive funding for conservation grants;
- second deadline for the Roger Soderstrom and Heritage Trades Scholarships of October 1st ;
- significant changes on funding parameters for the Roger Soderstrom and Heritage Trades Scholarships.
If you need further information, please call 780-431-2305.
Written by: Carina Naranjilla, Grants Program Coordinator.